MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 13 May 2013

The Flowers Say It All ! from Woodware


Hello to all, well they say it's better late than never and I am certainly late but with good reasons which I won't bore you with right now instead I will get on with what you have been waiting for the cards for this week and here they are a set of stamps by Woodware - Thinking of You - Flowers....
This is a C5 card (A4 cut in half )
and joined at the folded edge with tape then I have punched holes with the cropodial to thread the ribbon through
 I have embossed the main flowers with
Versamark and clear powder..





On this 6x6 card  I have used Versamark and White embossing powder, the main flowers have been stamped with Aged Mahogany.
Sorry to everyone who has been waiting for my post but it has been one of those weeks and a Christening to go to Yesterday as well which I have to say we all enjoyed ourselves especially the children.
See you all really soon : )  lol!
Sheilagh






1 comment:

Christine B. said...

Hi really nice cards. I like the rust one best. Hope your keeping well. Hugs x ChrisB