MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 12 May 2014

Blossoms inside a Box

Hello crafty people, it's that time of the week again when I need to let you know what we will be making in class this week. Well I decided with a little help from Louise that we should do something using the Crafters Companion Die'sire Create a card Die and Quilling dies and I have to say the more I use them the more I want to they are so easy yet so very impressive, flower making was never so easy as it is with these dies and there a few different designs to choose from, hope you like them.  I should mention that they are not in stock yet but Louise has planned to have a demo day at the beginning of July so they will most likely be on order for then , can't wait love going to watch demo's hope she gets somebody good coming ha! ha! lol! Well we shall have to wait and see. Anyway back to class and here is what we will make..........................................



At this point I'll tell you what I've used :-

The box and card are both 6x6 in size and made from A4 cream card stock.

The background is embossed colour core card with the Embossalicious Rose Vine folder, and the box lid has been cut and embossed with Create-a-card Aurora die.

The flowers have been made using 12x12 background papers and the Die'sire Quilling dies - Large Rose, Small Rose, Dahlia, Stamen and Leaf 1.

The sentiment is from Die'sire Sentimentals Nature Stamp set.

Distress ink pads Shaded Lilac, Bundled Sage, Black Versafine. A Quilling Tool and a Pokey Tool will be most useful. Clear embossing powder and heat gun. Fine black pen, glue pen for the glitter and I used my Collall Tacky glue to make the box as this holds better and is much stronger than tape. Think that's everything so I'll finish now, see you soon  :-)
Sheilagh x

No comments: