MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 19 May 2014

China Blue or Coffee for two

Hello just thought whilst I'm in the midst of things and just finishing my cold cup of coffee I would give you a hint, just a wee peak at what we will be doing this week in class. I have used the Tattered Lace Mini Tea Set die which is ever so sweet, along with my Create a Card die Decadence and a lovely set of stamps called Lace - Live each moment by Joanna Sheen. I chose blues for this one as I always think blue and white look very clean like in an English country cottage style if you get my drift. The Distress Inks are Chipped Sapphire and Faded Jeans. I also used my clocks embossing folder as it was TIME  for coffee lol! sorry couldn't resist :-)
Okay will be back later with a bit more to share x

No comments: