MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 26 May 2014

Not just another box !

Hello there it's quite late now and I'm extremely tired and wanting my bed after such a hectic weekend I feel as if all my energy has been drained away by some unknown force perhaps it was a combination of doing my demo day on Saturday and then my Sunday was just as busy trying to put everything away again plus catching up with all other jobs that required my attention and having my beautiful granddaughter visit me in the afternoon just as I returned home from getting the shopping and then  putting it all away (as you all know is the worst bit), bringing the washing in, pegging it out again cooking the tea and then off to water the plants in the greenhouse, and a few other jobs in between.

Don't know where today has gone as I got up this morning with a major headache which is unusual for me started to organize things for class and it all went down hill from there. Oh well never mind I did my best under the circumstance's, so this week it's definitely less stress and more of a project than a card just for a change. Here goes this week we will be making a tissues box cover using a template and A4 card along with some background paper, Distress inks Stormy Sky and Weathered Wood. Collall Tacky glue and all Purpose glue and also a Midnight blue Promarker. Die'sire leaf 1die and Gothic script Embossing folder. Think that's it for now need to get an early night and then I can finish things off in the morning, see you soon x
Sheilagh ...........

P.S. Bring your quilling tool for those finishing touches that aren't shown in the photo and all will be revealed in class x

Here's a photo to give you some idea but it's not quite finished yet, just needs a few more touches x

No comments: