MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Sunday 1 February 2015

Simply Scrumptious ********** by Craftwork Cards*********



Good Evening to one and All, hope everyone has had a good weekend mine has been extremely quite for the first time in I don't know how long as we didn't get the usual visitation from various children with grandchildren in tow and I have to say it was rather nice to be able to work on the class card's at leisure in total peace and quite and actually have them done and dusted early for once, early for me anyway loll! I must admit that I have enjoyed making these two cards because I didn't have to over think them as the beautiful papers in the Craftwork Cards 8x8 Scrumptious Pad did the hard work for me the only hard bit was trying to choose which one to use first as they are all so pretty, there are 36 papers in 6 designs and you also get a pack of matching Card Candi with the pad.

I decided to use a couple of floral stamps from a Woodward set that we will be going to use in an up and coming class but for now it's all about the paper and to make the cards in question I have only used one and a half pages along with some of the new A4 gold pearl, white linen pearl and smooth cream card that has just arrived in at Crafty Knits and I for one would most definitely want some - no Need some in my card stash for the very near future before it is all sold and I miss out which is what usually happens in my case.

Right here goes it's photo time and we all know what has been happening of late so I'm not going to say a word, think positive thoughts and...........................................


 Well not quite in the right order but I don't think at this point I should be so picky if you get my drift and at least the photo's have loaded on my first attempt Hooray!! Moving on swiftly before????? You know what!

Ok. So the first card is a 6x6 in a tent shaped card and as you can see I have cut an aperture in the front using a Spellbinders Label die.
This card is made out of the new smooth cream A4.


 So far so good, in this photo you can see that I used my D. Inks Walnut Stain and Rusty Hinge along with a Clear ink pad.

Coloring pencils and Blending pen.

Quickie glue pen for the Copper brown glitter.

The flower above have been stamped in Vintage Photo.
I also used some Clear Embossing Powder.

 

 
 
 
 Some flowers have been stamped onto the paper and some have been die cut.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well at this point  I seem to be having a little trouble with the order in which I wanted to show you so apologies in advance but I will just keep going anyway and hope for the best.

This photo does not do the new card justice as the lighting is not good.

The ink pad above is Antique Linen.

Card two is a7x7.
The base card has been embossed with the Crafters Companion Hessian folder.

Centre panel is the new White Linen Pearl card and has been distressed with Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap and the Antique Linen.

Again the photo's do not give a true likeness or show any of the Glitters.

The flower corner has been cut from one of the papers and you could get two of theses from one piece.
I seem to have lost a couple of the pictures so before everything decides to disappear I will stop, sorry again for the poor quality of my photo's really must try and take them earlier in the day when the light is better.  Oh forgot to mention that I have also used my Black Versafine ink pad but I guess that's no surprise to you loll!
 
Well that's it for now, 👀 see you soon
Sheilagh  👋


 

 

No comments: