I decided to use a couple of floral stamps from a Woodward set that we will be going to use in an up and coming class but for now it's all about the paper and to make the cards in question I have only used one and a half pages along with some of the new A4 gold pearl, white linen pearl and smooth cream card that has just arrived in at Crafty Knits and I for one would most definitely want some - no Need some in my card stash for the very near future before it is all sold and I miss out which is what usually happens in my case.
Right here goes it's photo time and we all know what has been happening of late so I'm not going to say a word, think positive thoughts and...........................................
Ok. So the first card is a 6x6 in a tent shaped card and as you can see I have cut an aperture in the front using a Spellbinders Label die.
This card is made out of the new smooth cream A4.
Coloring pencils and Blending pen.
Quickie glue pen for the Copper brown glitter.
The flower above have been stamped in Vintage Photo.
I also used some Clear Embossing Powder.
Some flowers have been stamped onto the paper and some have been die cut.
This photo does not do the new card justice as the lighting is not good.
The ink pad above is Antique Linen.
Card two is a7x7.
The base card has been embossed with the Crafters Companion Hessian folder.
Centre panel is the new White Linen Pearl card and has been distressed with Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap and the Antique Linen.
Again the photo's do not give a true likeness or show any of the Glitters.
The flower corner has been cut from one of the papers and you could get two of theses from one piece.
I seem to have lost a couple of the pictures so before everything decides to disappear I will stop, sorry again for the poor quality of my photo's really must try and take them earlier in the day when the light is better. Oh forgot to mention that I have also used my Black Versafine ink pad but I guess that's no surprise to you loll!
Well that's it for now, 👀 see you soon