MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 9 March 2015

Oxalis or Rose A flower by any other name, well the name is Woodware.

Hi to everyone, sorry for the delay in posting today it's been a mad busy weekend for me with both Saturday and Sunday demoing firstly on Merseyside and then to Preston and I would like to say a big thank you to all the wonderful people who came to see me.
I had such a great time with you all.
Now let's get right to it, as time is running out on me and I'm sure you would like to know what is on the menu for this week.
I've used two different stamps this time both from Woodware and I have to admit I couldn't choose between them which I liked the best as they stamped out equally good and I just liked the look of them both. As you can see this card has the image of Oxalis stamp and it's so pretty, a perfect size for this A6 easel card. Thought we might go somewhat smaller this week just for a change.

 I have used my Black Versatfine ink and Clear Powder onto smooth stamping card.










To add colour you can use Aqua Pens or watercolor pencils or just distress inks and paint over the image, I used my new Spectrum Aqua Pens which I absolutely love I have to say.



Even though I don't really do small cards anymore I have taken rather a shine to this style as it is so neat and extremely easy to reproduce.





You might find it much easier if you use wet glue like your Tacky glue or Cosmic Shimmer in place of double sided tape.



I haven't added a photo as yet of our second project as I'm still tweaking it so it might be later if I get chance, but I will tell you that we shall be using the Big Score board from Crafters Companion so bring your  scissors. This is where the second of our stamps will be introduced ........... The beautiful Rose Corner which also has a separate flower head and leaf. Both sets have sentiments included in the sets.

Bet that's got you all wondering now loll!
Well you won't have to wait too long now will you.
See you soon x

This card is constructed from white and cream card stock.













The cream card has been cut using an A6 create-a-card-die.

Just remembered to add a couple of photo's to show you what the box will look like, the photo is a couple of samples from my demo weekend.


You can just see peeking in the background another card in black and white but I used the beautiful Rose Corner Stamp this time.











This type of box is usually called a mailing box or sometimes a pizza box, sorry no pizza in these loll!
If you have the Big Score board you will find a larger version on the CD rom that comes with the board using A3 card stock, I have used just one piece of A4 to create each of these boxes. Very clever this Big Score from Crafters Companion.

Sheilagh x


 




No comments: