MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 23 February 2015

Amaze and Flourish - Swirly Grasses by Chloe

Monday greetings, hope you are all well I and at home where's its nice and warm.  Well don't know about you but my weekend disappeared in the blink of an eye, had a nice day with my sister in law and friends on Saturday and Sunday was not going to be a quiet one as we had lots of family round for the day and my energy levels are some what depleted today with lots of tidying up to do Oh well we will have children lol! Love them all really just wish they would make an appointment, just kidding folks.

Moving on lets see what's in store this week, if you've not guessed already we will be using a rather nice flourish style stamp called Swirly Grasses by Chloe and I have added in a couple of text stamps from my stash of Crafters Companion goodies along with two of the embossing folders. I also decided to use that beautiful butterfly die that we did a few weeks ago thought it went well with the flourish stamp. Hope you like them, forgot to mention I stamped one of Sheena's Blooming Beautiful flowers to show how well the flourish stamp makes a perfect background for any image.


As per usual I have used Black Versafine and Clear Powder.
Distress Inks:- Weathered Wood, Bundled Sage, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot.
So! What did I do with it all I hear you say, lets see (fingers crossed lol!)

Card one is 8x8.
Here you will see that I have also included some bluish glitter glue into the mix, well you just have to add a touch don't you.
 
 
 Anti-Static bag used before any stamping and heat embossing.


This is the Flourish stamped out twice and embossed in clear powder.
I have gone round the panel to give a little colour with my distress ink and blending foam.



I have used the Wood Grain folder to emboss both the white and black panels.























The flowers are from Sheena's stamp set Blooming Beautiful, think that the Flourish stamp makes all the difference it's brilliant for panels and borders.








Don't know if you noticed but just behind the large flower I added some Spiders Web, looks much better in real time.



 

Onto card two.

A4 half fold.

Once again the background is embossed with the brick wall folder and inked with the Bundled Sage.









The centre panel has been made in the same way as the first but this time I have inked into the middle then spritzed lightly with my mini mister which contains just water.







Again I have just used a tiny amount of my glitter glue on and around the flourishes.


well that's it for this week, have to say I'm loving this flourish stamp, hope to see you all soon.
Sheilagh x

No comments: