MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Who Gives a Hoot! - Woodware and Cheery-Lynn

Well Good Morning, and yes the sun is out but when you are woken with your phone ringing and you see that it's only  5.50a.m and then your other half speaks and proceeds to tell you that there's one almighty smash on the M6 near to Stafford and then you reply "you've phoned me and woke me up at this time to tell me that"! so he say's "Yes your going to work aren't you" not until this afternoon.....!!!!!! How long have I been doing the class on a Tuesday for???????, his reply...... Well your awake now!......................WHAT!!
That ended that phone call, turn over and cat get off me and then shout BLOG!!!! Oh bother.................
So lets begin with and This Week we have two cards both cut with a Presscut Stepper Die which is a dream to use as you will see followed by the same theme for each card which this time is Owls, one is more male whilst the other is female but could quite easily be made into a male version. The only difference is one card is created with a Die by Cheery-Lynn and the other is a stamp from Woodware, same style card but two different looks.

I have used my Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn Distress inks for the colour scheme on the stamped Owl card and with the die cut owls I used  my Permanent Markers Pens and some White Gesso, also on the second card I used my Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and a touch of Vintage Photo, I did add a little Gold Gilding Wax for some highlights and of course a Quickie Glue Pen and some Glamour Dust......well you have to have a little glitter don't you.

Okay, lets see if I can find the photo's then you will see what I came up with for classes this week.......

As you can see I have also used a brick wall embossing folder which comes with a matching die  to cut out some of the brick work and its by Marianne.










I don't know if you can quite see it but I've coloured some acetate with my Permanente marker pens and placed it behind the cut out bricks.
I did the same with the owls.




Think this design makes a really good MAN card lo,!




The coredinations card was embossed then sanded lightly.

This little embossing folder is perfect for smaller projects like these and look great on both sides.








As you can see the panels are also die cut and they all come with the Presscut die which saves you the bother of measuring and cutting out.


Here you can see the side of the stepper card which is so easily created with the die.







This time I used my glitter onto the die cut bricks.
The tree comes from Sheena's Perfect Partners range (stamp and die set) (Enjoy the Silence)

Hope I've not forgotten anything but it's a good job you know with me it's highly likely x
See you soon.
Sheilagh.
Black Versatfine and Clear Powder LOL!!



No comments: