MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Window Box card with Craftwork Cards

Hi to all, sorry I'm so late this week but I've not been feeling too well and it's been one thing after another and now I find myself without my car as it has failed the mot for the first time and to top it all it can't be fixed and retested until next week because of the Easter weekend, what joy! NOT..... so now I am stuck or having to rely upon family and it's like I have lost my legs so to speak, it's strange how one feels when you can't come and go as you please but there's not much I can do about it now, I'll just have to grin and bear it.
Anyway here is quick rundown of what we will be doing this week. The set stamps used to make these two cards are from Craftwork cards and are fairly small yet neat but can also create a much larger project if you so desire.
I have used Clear ink and White embossing powder for the Flower Box card and Gold embossing powder onto gold pearl card for the other one. You can use Distress ink pads to colour with before stamping the flowers and leaves, I used Mustard seed, Festive Berries and Ripe Persimmon(orange to you and me lol!)
Here is a list of other things I used:
Flitter Glue
Gilding Flakes
Quickie glue pen
Crystal Glitter
Turquoise Glitter
A clean piece of cut n fry foam
Think that covers most of it
See you soon x
will post pictures later
Having trouble once again to get this post to you trying again now its nearly tea time, here goes oh and before I forget on a very sad note I received some extremely sad news this afternoon and for those of you who come to class on Tuesdays it is with deep regret that I was informed by one of our ladies that our lovely crafting friend Sandra has passed away at home today and Jim (her new husband for only the last couple of weeks as they had finally tied the knot after thirty plus years together) was with her, RIP Sandra our prayers are with you and also with Jim..............
Well with a very heavy heart I must continue and can only hope you will be able to see what's on in class this week.
Sandra you will be greatly missed xx



sorry the photo's aren't too clever but I just could concentrate after taking that phone call, thank you Judith for letting me know x

No comments: