MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Handbag Tag Book

Well what do you know I seem to have got my days mixed up this week but hey ho! got it sorted now, so sorry for the delay in posting this week so because I'm late I'll just get right to it.
This week we will be using a chipboard handbag shape to create this neat little tag book. Inside there are envelopes cut to size to make pockets to hold the tags. Patterned paper has been used to cover the front and back, I used my Collall all purpose glue but any of your wet glue will be fine.
The flowers have been stamped in Black Versafine and embossed in clear powder, some are on pearl card and others on the patterned paper. How could I leave out the glitter? Well I didn't, I added some silver glitter glue to my flowers
okay short and sweet, see you soon.
photos will follow shortly x
Sheilagh 😊

 Updated with photo's





No comments: