MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Striplet Dies by Sue Wilson

Morning folks, I know I'm a little late with this post but I suffered all day yesterday with a really bad headache which is something thankfully I've not had for quite some time and I just felt sick all day so I hope you will forgive me. Anyway because we're short on time now I will move straight on to our cards for this week.
Striplet Dies by Sue Wilson.
Two 8x8 cards using two of her dies plus a little embellishing.
In the last photo you will see what extra's I have used.
 





 Card one has been embossed as you can see in the background, I have also used a new Presscut die to make the flower.













On this card I have also used my leaf die which is another lovely die by Sue Wilson and my new Presscut flower die which I have to say I'm really impressed with simply because it was so inexpensive, something we all like - value for money.


As you can see in this photo I have used the basics plus my glue pen, a little Glamour  Dust and my Worn Lipstick ink pad. Black Versatfine and Clear Powder. See you all soon x.   Sheilagh   : )

No comments: