MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Fold yourself a Card

Good morning 😊 what a wonderful day - for duck's anyway, well I guess we need some rain for the garden cause all those weeds must be really thirsty lol! Don't get much time to get out there and when I have a couple of hours to spare it rains no less so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ha! Hope it brightens up at the weekend so I can try and get something done but I won't hold my breath on that one lol 😁
Any how back to the class this week in which we will be making a folded card from one piece of 12x12 cardstock. How you ask??? Well all will be revealed quite soon me thinks.
We will also be using some background paper and Faded Jeans D.I. Black Versafine ink and Clear Powder. Throw in a little bit of folder embossing and a touch of die cutting - voilà there you have it one folded finished project. Oh! Did I miss out the bit with the folding in? Silly me, well I'LL just have to show you that in class........
Posting this now but I will add the photos in later today.
See you soon x
Sheilagh 😉
 In this photo it's not quite finished yet, still waiting for some die cut flowers to be added.

No comments: