MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 27 January 2016

A Little Crafter's Inspiration + New Alchemy Waxes from Imagination Crafts

Hi, can't believe this time of the week is here already and not only that but it's almost February, STOP it please! can't keep up the pace must be getting too old lol!
Hope you're all at home keeping warm and dry I for one don't fancy venturing out today not in that wind got wet enough yesterday not once but twice going backwards and forwards to classes at least I can stay home but not to relax as I will be crafting like a crafter possessed making samples for my first demo of the year which is on Saturday. Louise and Ian went off to Spain in the early hours of this morning wonder how their flight went in all of this so called stormy weather, don't think it reaches to Spain lucky people although I know for a fact they are going to be busy this week (happy moving day by the way) hope it goes smoothly for them.
This week's classes........ thought we could re-create one of the cards from the latest issue of the Crafter's Inspiration magazine as I know most of you have ordered it and you will be pleased to be informed that they have now arrived in the shop.
I have decided to give you a sneak peek at another new product from Imagination Crafts which will be coming very soon in a couple of weeks time. These are the new Alchemy Waxes in stunning colours and they are all water based so I decided to have a go at painting with them and joy of joys they worked like a charm beautifully.
I've taken a photo of the ingredients used and I will have to go and finish off my second card so I will pop back later with some more pics for you but for now this gives you some idea what's happening in our classes.....



As you can see I used my White Gesso and a flat ended paint brush to paint over the Kraft card.

Black Versafine and Clear Powder.

Anti-Static Bag.

The background stamp is from Sheena's Wild Rose Briar and also the stamp set from the new magazine Crafter's Inspiration.

To paint the images you need a fine tip brush.


Sorry but these photo's don't do the Waxes justice as you will see when you make the cards for yourselves.










I did add a touch of Forest Moss Distress ink around the edges after I had finished painting.







So there you have it my rendition of the card recreated from the magazine, I'll pop back in a while to add photo's of the next card as soon as I have finished it.
See you later.







No comments: