MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Puzzled Butterflies - Magenta

Good morning folks, hope everyone is feeling better as this rather nasty cold/flu virus seems to be hanging around for far too long as most of the people I know have just got rid of it or are just starting with it and I for one hope to have seen the last of it for ever lol! You Know that ain't true and I wish the weather would buck up a bit as it's not helping matters in the slightest.
In the next classes we will be using a set of stamps from Magenta by the name of Puzzle Butterflies, bet that's got you all wondering? Well this is a lovely set that you can do so much with as initially it appears to be just one large background stamp but in fact it is nine separate stamps plus an extra butterfly one, very useful this set.
I'm going to give you a quick peek for now to let you see what I mean and then I will be back later when I have taken more photos of the finished cards as the light is so terrible at the moment so pop back in a while to have a look, T T F N






I'll give you a full list of all the products I've used when I post the photo's later on today.













No comments: