MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Daisy Chain Elements - Designed by John Lockwood.

Hi! Hope you are all ok this week, can't believe it's the second week of January already and I even heard someone mention this week that the Olympic Games will be starting soon What! how quick has that time gone, unbelievable. Anyway better move on seen as time won't slow down and give me chance to catch up lol!
This week I have used a stamp set from Creative Expressions - Daisy Chain Elements - designed by John Lockwood, and there are quite a few really nice sentiments on this set it has to be said which are always useful to have in your stash especially if you like me don't go big on inserts and I know that some of you prefer to have one in side your cards but I guess it's each to their own at the end of a crafting session and it matters not, what does matter is the fact that you made a card for someone in mind........ and you get to enjoy yourself into the bargain so win win. Oh dear I could go on all day but I won't instead I'll show you the cards and tell you what I used.



Colour Cloud inks
Decadent Wine
Rose Blush





8x8 Card

Here you can see I have stamped the daisy frame onto parchment in clear ink and embossed with WHITE POWDER then coloured with Decedent Wine Colour Cloud ink and a mini egg blending tool.
The die cut swirls are from Sara Davies Floral range.
Distress embossing folder from Crafters Companion.



A4 half fold card (C5)

The die cut and embossing folder is again from Sara's Signature Collection, and the ink is Turquoise Pool.

The small daisies have been stamped in black Versatfine and embossed with Clear Powder then painted with my Starlight paint.








Don't forget I used White Embossing Powder on the Daisy Frame like I forgot to put it in this photo lol!

See if you can spot the other ingredient missing from this picture I know but do you ?






Think I might add a little something extra to this card as it doesn't quite look finished to me but I'm not sure yet can't make up my mind, you will have to wait and see.



See you all soon.
Sheilagh

No comments: