MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Perfect Partners - by Sheena

Hi everyone, sorry I'm really late this week with my post only just recovering from the NEC last weekend. Had a really busy weekend and the journey there and back was a nightmare. I will cut the natter time down as we have a class tomorrow and I guess you would like some sort of clue as to what we will be doing.
Because I have had not much time to prepare I thought we would do something with one of Sheena's stamps and die range. I decided to use the Rose set so I have teamed it up with Antique Linen, Peeled Paint and Peacock Feathers Distress inks along with a touch of Renaissance gold gilding wax and some Stickles glitter glue. I have made a 6x6 card and kept it very plain and simple and another which is 8x8 but this time I have used much stronger colours.
Here are a couple of photos to give you an idea but they are not quite finished yet, like I said short and sweet.
Don't know why but I can't seem to add any photos to this post so I will try again later.

No comments: