MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Art in a Stamp - Imagination Crafts

Morning All, hope everyone is well just finished our next lot of cards for this week and next week's classes.
Something a little bit different using the Art Stamps from Imagination Crafts along with the Sparkle medium, Starlight paints and Alchemy Wax, hope you like them.
For the first card which is a 5x7, I have used Black Stazon ink onto Acetate then applied the Sparkle medium onto the reverse with my pallet knife and I have to say that the results are pretty good if not impressive, well I think so and it's a pity that the photo's don't show it as good but it is difficult to get a good picture when photographing anything done on acetate because there's so much reflection.
Anyway you will see what we shall be doing only it will look much nicer than my photos.
On card two I used my Amethyst Starlight paint for the background and once again I stamped onto the acetate with Black Stazon, its always best to use your anti-static bag first because you know how smooth and slippery the surface is.
Both cards have an embossed background panel and for these I used two of Sara's new folders from her Signature Collection English Country Garden, one I applied wax onto and the other I have inked the folder with my Dusty Concord ink pad. Lets have a look and see what you think ????




Black Stazon
Dusty Concord
Amethyst Starlight paint
Cobalt Alchemy Wax
Plum Cobbler Colour Cloud Blending ink
Paint brush flat ended


Think my Diamond Press is photo bombing don't remember it being there and it's not part of the requirements this class lol!







This is the 5x7 card with the Sparkle medium image.





Cobalt blue Alchemy Wax on the embossed black background.




7x7 card. This has the Amethyst Starlight paint image.

I love these paints they really reflect in the light.



Plum Cobbler and Dusty Concord have been used to create the two background panels.

Black Versafine ink for stamping the sentiments

 Just experimenting with the photo editing program but gave up as time is too short to have a play and enjoy ones self lol!


Didn't improve things any as you can clearly see the light from the window very prominent because of the reflection on the acetate.




A better shot here out of direct light.


Well that's it folks for another week hope I have encouraged you to get your sparkle mediums out and have a go, and just before I go I thought I would show you these last two photo's that I took a couple of weeks ago of the one and only Shadow that naughty little black cat that decided to live in our house over a year ago as the Boss or so Shadow thinks!!!!!!!





Don't think you are going to watch what you want Mrs. And NO you can't have the remote back, just try and take it!



If you think I'm going to move think again!

you shall not Craft!

Food it is then ha!

See you soon x

No comments: