MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Pinwheel Daisies Just Rite

Good afternoon didn't think I would get this far today but somehow I've managed to carry on despite all the coughing and sniffling going on due to yet another cold which started just before weekend, so for that reason I will make this post as short as possible and see how it goes, fingers crossed and tissues ready.
Two rather simple and straightforward cards for this week as my brain just doesn't want to know right now so please forgive me as it has take quite some time to get to grips and actually finish one card let alone two as nothing would go to plan it just went from bad to worse till I finally gave up and this is where I have arrived, woe is me! all together now Aawwwhhh!!!!
Moving very swiftly on as I feel the need to get myself another tissue but before I do I'll tell you that the cards were made using the Pinwheel Daisies stamp set from Just Rite Stamps along with some Colour Cloud inks, Waxes from Imagination Crafts, Clear ink pad, Black Versafine ink, Clear and Gold Pearl Embossing Powders. The embossing folders are both from Crafters Companion and the Have a Wonderful Day sentiment was free with one of the Inspirations magazines.
Card one is A5 (A4 half fold) and card two is a 6x6 square.
I will show you a couple of photo's so you get an idea, if you wish to change the colours that's fine but you will need to bring your inks, I have used a small fine paint brush to paint some of the flowers with the Waxes.



Colour Cloud inks
Lemon Meringue
Basil Leaf
Turquoise Pool
Crimson kiss
(these are what I used to make both cards)


Waxes
Pink Tulip
Peridot
French Lavender
Japanese Jade

Black Versafine
Clear
Mustard Seed





I started out with the stamped image in Gold embossing powder but for some reason it looked odd then I realized that there was something wrong with my powder it didn't melt as it should have so I guess it's passed its sell by date so I had to try again but I only had Gold Pearl powder so it's not as bright as I wanted. The panel has been coloured with the Cloud inks and waxes added but you can't really see it in this photo.


Sorry it was short and sweet but I really must go now and take my tablets  to clear off this infernal cold.
See you soon  x

No comments: