MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 25 May 2016

In an English Country Garden

Well I'm what you might call late again and I so hope you're all doing better than I am, currently I have serious toothache and have had it for a couple of days now but it seems like my gum and jaw are also affected can't quite decide where the pain is really coming from, I have been trying to get an appointment with my dentist who is just a very kind and sympathetic gentle guy but for some strange reason the dental studio is closed. I have called there twice and made lots and lots of phone calls but to no avail, the answer machine just asks you to leave a message there's not even an emergency number and I so don't want to start looking for a new dentist but if I don't have any luck tomorrow then I have no option don't think I can stand another night like last night I don't even know how many tablets I took in the end until I actually fell asleep. Thankfully it wasn't quite as bad this morning but I didn't eat anything yesterday and very little today don't want to aggravate it before I see the tooth fairy I mean dentist lol!
So I'm going to be super quick with this post and tell you that I have used Sara's new English Country Garden collection for our cards this week.
First card is 6x6.


As you can see I used Gathered Twigs Distress ink and Crimson Blush Colour Cloud ink.
I have made the 6x6 card into an easel card and used the Over the Edge die to create a flora border and decorative panel.



The flowers have been die cut from patterned paper and white cardstock.

I have added ink to the white flowers then a touch of Pearl Wax from Cosmic Shimmer but you can't really see it in this picture.





















At this point I need to tell you the next card is a 5x7 and I have used Stormy Sky onto an embossed background (Stone Wall) and die cut Sara's new Window Box die and also the Daisy flower die, I don't have a photo to show you right now but I will add it as soon as possible. I'm going to finish here as I really can't concentrate at the moment so please forgive me I'll try and get back later with the second card for our class.
Shelagh

Morning back with the photo's to show you card two, then tablets for breakfast followed by work and after that Dentist Hunting!!!!!




Stormy Sky , Squeezed Lemonade and Gathered Twigs Distress inks.



Sara's English Country Garden Cottage Window and Lazy Daisy dies.




Sorry this photo is a little bit blurry and don't have time to take it again but you get the picture (pardon the pun)



Later x


No comments: