MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 29 August 2016

Blue Bird to Red Robbin - Stampendous

Hello, sorry I ran out of time last week to post on the blog just one of those times not to worry, anyhow I thought I should let you know what we are making this week well Tuesday anyway it will all change again before Thursday.  I have used a set of stamps from Stampendous and these cute little birdies can be for any season but I just couldn't resist the Christmas season as I have been making samples for my next demo with all the lovely new Christmas dies from Sara's Signature Collections and Crafter's Companion.
Not going to go on about these stamps as they speak for themselves and I am just about out of time so this post will be the shortest one I have ever made.


Photo's aren't the best but I took them in quite a hurry so please forgive me.


Distress inks
Festive Berries
Fired Brick
Frayed Burlap
Bundled Sage

Black Versafine
Blending Smoothies
Fine tip paint brush



The center panel die cut is the Oval frame from the Downton Abbey range and the sentiment comes from Sara's Signature Collection Contemporary Christmas.



The bird has been painted in to resemble a Robbins, I did add a hint of Solar Red Sparkle Pen just for a finishing touch but you can't really see it in this photo.


Embossing folder is from the Nordic range which was out last year Diamond Snowflakes 8x8.



I created a background with my Pixie Powders before stamping the bird and embossing with clear powder, the leaves have also been embossed in clear powder then painted with Bundled Sage and Silver Pixie Powder on top.


Pixie Powders
Silver Dream, Midnight Blue.


Quickie glue pen and Diamond Sprinkles glitter.

Well I said it would be quick so see you all soon x

No comments: