MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Bubblebloom - Woodware

"Good Evening" well it might be if I can stay awake long enough to complete my post we shall see lol! its just been one of those days, worked on the class cards for tomorrow and finished around just after lunch which was good going until I came back to my desk and decided that I really wasn't happy with my second card, so in my infinite wisdom proceeded to start anew Ha! That's when I should have realized it wasn't about to get any better. Brain is in Christmas mode working towards demo day on Saturday and class this week is definitely not Christmas HELP!!!! What should one do, the first card came together no problem but once I had decided to change the second I just reverted back to all things cold and frosty blue, it was time to get tough and heat things up and voilà it happened I just had to create my own little heat wave, so I did just that, think you'll know what I mean when you see the finished product lol!!
By the way the stamps I  used are from Woodware, Clear Magic Singles - Bubblebloom Lilly and I do believe it was on TV at some point today, pure coincidence but obviously good taste. These stamps make such an impact yet they are so inexpensive and very versatile.




Card one is 5x7

I have created the background on white cardstock using my Pixie Powders, Sun Yellow, Midnight Blue and Rich Gold.
I used a very fine mist spray bottle and water to activate the Pixie Powders.









The Bubblebloom flower has been stamped in black Versafine and embossed with Clear Powder then painted with the Pixie Powders and Embellished with Gems and Holographic peel offs.






Card two is 7x7


The background has been made with Distress inks Ripe Persimmon, Festive Berries and Fired Brick.

I have used a very fine tip paint brush to paint some of the detail into the stamped and embossed flowers. The main image is Stamped in Clear ink and embossed in Gold Powder.





 As you can see  by the colours used on this card is what I meant  by a Heat Wave.  I wanted it to be warm and vibrant
maybe because it's the first day of Autumn tomorrow and who'd of thought it so soon! whatever happened to Summer did I blink and miss it, think I was poorly when it arrived and haven't had time to catch up with it lol! Oh well it will be all things Christmas on Saturday at our demo.





PIXIE POWDERS by Cosmic Shimmer- Creative Expressions
Love them!
But I say that about a lot of things and it's True x




Ok that's it for now  I will see you later or maybe you will pop in and see us on demo day this Saturday 3rd September at the shop (Crafty Knits - Gillibrand St. - Chorley - Lancs) Facebook Crafty Knits.

CRAFTER'S COMPANION DEMO DAY


Sheilagh




No comments: