MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Let It Snow! - We shall see!

Afternoon everyone, I'm a little later than planned so please forgive me and thank you to all who have been waiting. Well can't say that I've seen any of that white stuff they were talking about last night on the weather but I know they have it further up north as there has been talk about it on good old Facebook. Guess there could be time yet for it to make an appearance who knows!
Right lets get a move on and show you just what I've been making for our classes which will start tomorrow......
This week we will be die cutting with a couple of Sue Wilson Christmas dies and stamping with a lovely Snowflake Flower stamp from Woodward.



Here are the products I used, as you can see I also added a couple of the small sized snowflake which was part of the free gifts in the most recent issues of the Inspiration magazine (issue 12 Winter)



Sorry you can't see the stamp too well I had to have my daylight lamp on as the natural light was so poor and its caused a bit of glare.




Distress inks
Antique Linen
Dusty Concord (no you are not going mad! I forgot to add it in so its not in the photo lol!)

Perfect Medium

Black Versafine


Clear Powder


Gilding Polishes
Heather
Enchanted Gold.




Background panel is stamped with the Snowflake Flower in clear ink and Embossed with White Powder.
Colored with Dusty Concord and both Gilding Polishes.






Small centre panel has been embossed in a snowflake folder.





That gilding polish really does light up the yardstick.




I forgot to say that this card is 8x8 in size.



Card two is 5x7

I didn't take many pictures this week as I mentioned earlier due to very poor light so you don't get the full effect from the highlights of the gilding polish on top of the Antique Linen which gives a beautiful finish to both the edges of the panel and the main image which by the way has been embossed with clear powder.


I will also say that the little snowflake die cut really well and I cut all of them in my Diamond Press without any trouble 3 from black and 3 from white 300gsm cardstock, well impressed!!
Well I think that's it so I will say bye for now and see you all soon x

Did I also mention.......................46 DAYS to go lol!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these cards