MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Country Garden

Hello! Hope everyone is feeling well, me! I'm suffering yet again with another soar throat and a cough, really hoping it doesn't develop into a full blown cold or worse well fingers crossed as I  have demos booked for the next few weeks and I need all the energy I can muster and then there's the making of the Christmas cards, and so on and so on, you know how it goes don't you??????
Country Garden you ask? Not much of a clue in that title well I  can tell you that it is the name on one of the new 5x5 Create-a-Card dies from Crafters Companion and I think that they just might be the nicest ones so far and if you can manage to come along to one of the demos then you will be able to judge for yourselves, saying that one of my demos will be at the shop (Crafty Knits in Chorley) on the 19th of November which is only a couple of weeks away.




Black Versafine ink pad

Distress inks
Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac and Vintage Photo

Colour Cloud Onyx Black
Gilding Polish Heather and Powder Blue

Fine round paint brush
Fine tip black Micron pen

Imagination Crafts Rusty patina paint
Cut n cry foam




Gilding Waxes
Antique Gold and King Gold
New from Pebeo





This card is 7x7



I have used my Basket Weave Distress Embossing folder on the outer frame and on the panel which is on the inside of the card, then used the gilding polishes to add color.






The sentiment comes  Sara's new Birthday Party stamp set.



This Easel card is 6x6

I used Vintage Photo Distress ink to color the front and inside panels then added some of the Squeezed Lemonade and Tumbled Glass to the main die cut image and the sentiment die cut panel.








You can't  really see it but I have added some of the Rusty Patina texture paint with the cut n dry foam around the frame which gives a real old vintage look almost like metal going rusty and you can feel the texture too, its really a cool product you could use on all sorts of projects.





The embossing folder on the inside is also a new one from Sara's Birthday Party collection.





OK ! So you've spotted the little photo I have included below, well I thought I would try and get you all a bit more in the spirit of what will be in the next 53 days lol! lol!




Look at the pretty lights!!!

See you soon
Sheilagh x
Photo taken at Birkacre Garden Centre

No comments: