MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Make it with your Freebies!! - Inspiration Magazine issue 12 Winter

Hello! Sorry not much in the mood today as I have been suffering since class yesterday evening with my knee and a very troublesome backache so its taken me a lot longer today to complete the samples for classes, as I had already sort of decided in my head what I would be trying out but I just couldn't get started this morning and it was about 11.15am when I finally got to grips with it however I found myself having to sit down quite a lot and needless to say things did not go well, always the case when you really really need them too! Ah well it is done now so I am over it except that I'm not overly happy as they didn't turn out as good as my original ideas, hey! that's life don't you know?
Not going on and on about this as we all have bad days I guess..........
I used the free gift from the latest issue of the Inspiration Magazine, well the stamp set at least so here is my take on Sheena's stamps.





Apologies up front I seem to have run out of juice when the time came to take the photos so they are a little on the rubbish side this week.

Distress Inks
Dusty Concord
Peeled Paint
Evergreen Bough


Black Versafine
Clear Powder

Onyx Black Color Cloud kink
Heather Gilding Polish



Small round tip paint brush

Red pencil for the berries






Sara's Contemporary Christmas Range
Snowfall Embossing Folder
Holly Leaves Die



I did add the smallest touch of White Gold Starlight paint to the ink when painting the holly leaves just  to give a hint of sparkle.


Both panels have an aperture die cut from the center with layering circle dies.

Right that's me off to take more tablets and I will see you all in class, hope you lot are all feeling okay I know quite a lot of you have been feeling poorly recently so I hope you are all on the mend and back to good health.


See you soon x

No comments: