MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Decoupage Stamps - Imagination Crafts

Afternoon folks, hope you've not been blown away in these gale force winds, and I hope you are all keeping well and warm in this mad weather, well it is winter lol!  and it gets worse as we have been forecast snow for tomorrow I do believe Oh well we shall have to wait and see.
Lets just think about nice crafty things for now and so I thought about something floral and pink and came up with this very pretty Clear Stamp Set from Imagination Crafts from their Decoupage  stamp set range. I have teamed it up with a rather sweet little but very useful die from the Die'sire range by Crafters Companion. In this instant I used it to create a decorative edged panel which frames the square decoupage stamp perfectly.  The background panel was created with a couple of mini stencils by Creative Expressions, distress inks and some pearl starlight paint.
Here is what I used for my 7x7 card.


Distress inks
Pumice Stone
Frayed Burlap
Spun Sugar
Picked Raspberry
Black Soot

Black Versafine
Clear Powder

Paint brush
Cut n dry foam or blending tool

Aqua Pens
Rose pink and Teal

Pearl Starlight paint



7x7 Card base.

The white panel behind the main image has been die cut on all sides to make the frame.


I have stamped in black and then heat embossed using clear powder.









I have just added a couple of die cut leaves to embellish, this die is from my stash and comes from Joanna Sheen.













(click on the photos to enlarge)

As you see from the photo this little die makes a lovely decorative edge you can also make small borders and accents.



Main image has been painted with distress ink and Aqua markers, the same goes for the die cut leaves.










Sorry folks have to stop here for what I hope will be just a brief interruption, I will get back asap with our second card. See you shortly.........

Sorry about that I know its a bit late now got delayed with family stuff but I can give you a list of the things I used for the next card I made.



So I have changed colors for our next little make and I made it a smaller card this time, 6x6 in size.

Distress inks.
Salty Ocean
Seedless Preserve
Tumbled Glass
Shabby Shutters
Gathered Twigs


Mediterranean Sky Starlight Paint



Not had chance to add any photos yet will do so as soon as it is possible but I can tell you that I have used the stamp as it was intended and used three layers to create the main image you could however use as many layers as you wish, the more layers the more depth to your card.
I am quite pleased how this one has turned out, yes I  have to say I like this one, Oooops! Shouldn't  tease you, will try later to add a couple of pics x please don't be surprised if I can't manage it until early tomorrow morning I will do my best xx

See you soon
Sheilagh x

No comments: