MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Multi-Tex, Starlights and Imagination.

Hello, checking in as it's that time of the week and I guess you will all be wondering about our next classes. No die cutting for you this week instead we will be playing with this lovely product from Cosmic Shimmer called Multi-Tex and comes in powder form and each pot contains 150mls. This means you can mix your own texture paste as and when you need it, in small or larger quantities and you will be able to colour it to match your project, how good is that! Even better it doesn't cost a fortune either and will last you longer so good news all round.
I have teamed it up with two beautiful stencils from Imagination Crafts and a couple of the Starlight paints Oh! and of course some gilding polishes, well it would be rude not too ! don't you agree.
I will give you the list of ingredients but there are three I think that didn't make the photo so I will tell you them first :
Gilding Polishes
Hay Bale and Ocean Teal.
Also Worn Lipstick distress ink pad.
 Distress Inks
Antique Linen
Peacock Feathers
Wild Honey
Cracked Pistachio

Black Versafine

Starlight Paints
Platinum
Mint



Stencil tape
Blending foam



I used the flourish stamp from Sara's Love and Romance set just to add a very subtle effect with the Antique linen ink.















You can click on the photos to enlarge.
Okay so I need to go and take a few photos of the cards now as I  didn't get chance earlier and I will be back shortly to share them with you ☺
Back with a couple of photos but not taken many, you'll get the idea I'm sure.




This first one is 7x7





The largest background has been embossed in an A4 Butterfly folder.

You can just about see how the Starlight paint shimmers on top of the Multi-Tex paste.



I think it's short of a bow but I didn't have the right colour might just have to add one later.


Next we have a 5x7 card.


The smaller butterfly has been cut out of the yardstick and then added to the main image panel just to give a little dimension.



Well I think you get the picture now so its making our own embossing paste and using it through the butterfly stencils then adding some Starlight paint over the top and of course a hint of gilding polish.


See you soon 🙋

Sheilagh

No comments: