MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Delightful Daisies - Creative Expressions

Afternoon everybody, here we are yet another Wednesday and time once again to find out what we have in store for our class tomorrow and next week.
So I thought we would take it a little bit easier and make some simple yet pretty cards using these delightful dies as it suggests in the name Delightful Daisies by Creative Expressions, and I must admit they were a delight to use (no pun intended) and of course I did use my Gemini machine which I just couldn't be without, those of you who already have yours will know exactly what I'm talking about, for those crafters who have not you don't know what you're missing xx I 💖 my Gemini.......
Onto the cards, one 7x7 and one 6x6.


Gilding Polish
Powder Blue
Pearl


Colour Cloud inks
Summer Sky
Plum Cobbler

Pixie Powder
Midnight Blue

Black Versafine





7x7 Card

The cream background panel has been embossed in a 6x6 floral folder and Pearl Gilding Polish applied.




The daisies have been cut from white card stock and Summer Sky colour added.



The main front  panel is Kraft card that has been die cut with different sizes of square dies and then highlighted with faux stitching using a  White Gel Pen.










You just might be able to make out the Pixie Powder on the die cut flowers.

I used the powder on the card before die cutting.








6x6 Card

This time I have embossed the main panel at the front and left the background plain but coloured.







Like I said earlier simple and fairly quick cards but very pretty, as per the norm they really do look much nicer in real time as many of you tell me when you see the first hand at class.

Personally I think these dies are good to have in your stash and they make a lovely little display all on their own,  also they will go with any of your other floral dies and stamps.
Think they will be finding their way into mine lol!



See you all in class soon x
Sheilagh


No comments: