MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Just The Recipe - Gingerbread Men and Tag

Hey! How's it going folks ? Too fast for my liking but there you have it 1st March already and I'm up to my eyeballs in plaster dust as the lounge has been stripped of all its contents including the wallpaper and is currently being plastered as we speak on all four sides, but I must say what a difference it will make when it is re painted although I'm not looking forward to the paint work as I can't stand gloss painting would much rather do the emulsion and wallpaper, anything but gloss lol! If anyone should feel the need to volunteer please feel free ha! ha!
No takers then! So I had better move on with and I can't quite believe that I am saying this myself but our first C as in Xmas card of this year and it involves the Gingerbread Man oh yes indeed!
Cute  and useful well sized Tag with Gingerbread man Stamp set which also has a couple of sentiments included. Well I guess there's nothing wrong with getting a head start and if you are anything like me you sure will need it 😀
Let's see what you think.....................
OK so here is our little recipe for the class.......

White embossing powder
Clear Powder
Black Versafine

Mowed Lawn and Stormy Sky and Black Soot D ink pads

Gold Gilding Polish
Cobalt Alchemy Wax

Black Fine pen
White Gel pen

Adirondack Alcohol Inks
Red Pepper
Denim
Bottle
Citrus
Alcohol Blending Solution






Sara's Contemporary Christmas Decorative Holly die set

Blending Smoothies and Cut n Dry foam





7x7 Card

Falling Snow Embossing folder

I have to tell you that the actual Recipe stamp is one from a set I have in my stash and is not available at the shop, sorry. You can by all means copy it by hand if you decide to make more just write in onto a die cu tag or print it from your computer.

I just had to use it as I thought it was perfect for this occasion.



The Holly leaves have been die cut from Silver mirror card.



Card two is a 5x7






The background is embossed with one of Sheena's Christmas folders.


The largest tag and the center Gingerbread man have been colored with the alcohol inks used on glossy card, you can create this Tartan effect with just two or three colors and a touch of Blending Solution.




Well I'm done now for another week so I will go back to my mess that is my downstairs and see how far my brother-in-law has managed to achieve, it's going to be well worth all the mess once everything is finished.

See you soon x






No comments: