MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Bee 🐝 Happy - Woodware

Hi! Beautiful morning here, blue skies and sunny so what the heck am I doing indoors when I should be out enjoying the sun or at least digging on my allotment cause it certainly needs it lol!
Good job I have got things in order ready for the next classes so that means I can go spend some time out in the fresh air this afternoon but I'm not sure how much digging there will be.
Speaking of 🐝🐝🐝's (hope you all can see the graphics I have inserted, if not they are meant to be bee's) which is the nature of our theme for our next classroom meeting.
BEE HAPPY is the stamp set from Woodware which I have used on this cute little Pocket Pull Out Tag Card along with the latest new range of Chalk Cloud Blending Inks which by the way are now available in the shop.
There are quite a lot of ellements to this project so we might only have enough time to do this one but if it goes quicker than ecpected we shall make a 6x6 card using the same images we shall just have to see what happens on the day.
Lets have a look at what I used........

Here are a few things that I used, please ignore the colour of the main image as I decided to change it as you will see.
 You can see that the card is inside the pocket.


Black Versafine
Clear powder

Gold Glitter Kiss
 Now you can see the different colours I chose as I thought these worked better together.
Flowers coloured with my pencils, background coloured with the chalk inks.

 Happy birthday die is from Sara's new Glamour range.
Pull the ribon and the tag will pop out at the top and bottom of the little pocket.




I have used my Clear Sparkle pen to colour the bee's.
Mini stencil from Creative Expressions.

Once again the photos don't look half as good as the actual finished project.

See you soon x
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

No comments: