MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Marguerite Patch - Woodware

Good Morning! Hope it's bright and sunny where you are, we have some lovely sunshine here today lets hope it will last for a while cause I really do need to pay a visit to my greenhouse as it is looking rather neglected and I so have to get a move on and sort it out.
For our next set of classes I thought that I would be kind and give you something that will be nice and easy and relaxing to do so no die cutting just a little stamping and colouring well actually painting using the delightful Starlight Paints and a couple of the Spectrum Sparkle pens and Voila! Two simple yet pretty cards.
So! One stamp which comes from the Clear Magic range by Woodware and has the name Marguerite Patch.
I have used my Black Versafine and Clear embossing powder on the 7x7 card and my Clear Versamark ink and White embossing powder on the 6x6 Kraft card.
Hope you like them..........

Starlight Paint
 (Imagination Crafts)
Pearl
Diamond
Silver
Green
 Sparkle pens from the Vintage set by Crafters Companion.
The flower has also been stamped onto Parchment and cut out then added as an extra layer.
 This is the 6x6 card and is from the new Kraft card & envelope packs which Louise sells in the shop.
The background has been made with the sparkle pens painted onto card with a wet paint brush.

Might add a die cut sentiment later.
The photo does not do the card justice!
You can't really see the super effects of the Starlight paint you will have to enlarge the photo to get a better view.
Don't forget to bring a small round paint brush. See you soon x

No comments: