MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Stitched Up! - Stiched Flowers - Woodware

Hey! Good afternoon to you all, so I be like Speedy Gonzales, Grease Lightening and The Flash! not a good image I grant you but at least there is no picture of it to torture you with lol!  Here for your approval is our next set of classes and it contains ????? Yes you've guessed it already a stamp from Woodware called Stitched Flowers ta! da!
Quick quick I must speed up for my time is short and I have to stretch myself so you can call me elastic for short ha! ha!
This is what I managed in a very short space of time, well I did start at late morning today but I can bet some of you call that early lunch lol!!!
Here's what actually occurred...........

 Ok so blogger is being a pain right now and won't let me type were I want to so I will just continue, above is a photo of good stuff I have used.
 Water colour Pens in Yellow, Blue and Turquoise.
Black Versafine and Clear Powder.
Peeled Paint D I.
Platinum Starlight Paint.


Cards are 6x6 and 7x7 in size.
The corner die is from Sara's new Glamour Range.

Told you so! Done! blink and you will have missed it........
Sorry it's so short this week we shall resume as normal next time WWHhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! See you soon x

No comments: