MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 31 May 2017

A Touch of Glamour

Hi all! Just come back from greenhouse duties so I feel glad that everything green has had plenty to drink and remains green, for how long I really couldn't say lol!
Now onto this weeks classes, so you might think OK there is a fair bit of die cutting to be done but last nights class did fine but I should mention we did have three dies on the go to begin with and I should also tell you that we used the new edge'ables that came free with the latest addition of the Inspiration magazine and they cut so well! So if you have already got yours you just might want to bring it along and save on waiting time to use the die.
I teamed it up with one of the new 3D Embossing Folders from C.C. Regency Swirl.
I absolutely love these folders!!😊 Card one is a gate fold card and I embellished with a couple of butterflies and of course some of my Pebeo Gold Gilding Wax and Abandoned Coral Distress ink.
The next card is definitely the Glamour with the very Elegant lady and Venetian Mirror dies from Sara's new Signature Collection.  The only other elements added to this creation was Black Soot Distress ink and a rather nice embossing folder that came from Xcut I think but I shall have to check on that fact as I'm not 100% sure so if it is wrong I will let you know.
Well a short list of requirements but a little more in the way of die cutting ha! ha! I know you will forgive me once your cards are complete. Two very nice birthday cards but could be used for so many different occasions.
Sorry no photos as yet we did the cards in class last night and left them there I only thought about photos when I got home so I can't take any till class on Thursday so I will add them later  😁
See you soon x



No comments: