MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Chalk Clouds and Bold Blooms

Morning, hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather and it seems a little cooler today which is a good thing because we were all melting in class on Tuesday afternoon and it was quite draining as everyone went home feeling a little tired to say the least and by the time I got in my car it was 28.5° and I could hardly keep hold of the steering wheel lol! It was hot! hot! hot!
Well for this weeks classes I have used the Colour Cloud Chalk inks and a really lovely stamp set from Woodware known as Bold Blooms - Erica, in fact a few weeks ago there was a make and take day at the shop with Karen from Stix2 and she used this stamp set in a couple of her cards, I liked it so I had to buy it as one does don't you know 😁
Thought it would be nice for us to use it in a class so this is what I came up with.........
First on the menu is s 5x7 card and I have coloured the background with the chalk inks, embossed in the Regency Swirl 3D folder then used my Silver wax to highlight.
Distress inks...
Chipped Sapphire
Seedless Preserves
Shaded Lilac
The flowers are stamped and heat embossed in Clear Powder.

I used the Distress inks and Glycerin on Cut n Dry foam to stamp the flowers then Clear powder over to emboss.



Back shortly with card two 😀
Next card is a 7x7
 Colour Clouds....
Blue Lagoon
Sweet Violet
Vanilla Twist
Sweet Apple
 Pixie Powders
Golden Mint
White Pearl

Gold embossing
Powder
Anti Static Bag
Starlight paint Clotted Cream

Small round paint brush to paint in the flowers.

That's it for now see you soon x




No comments: