MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Die Cutting Essentials - Special Edition

Well! Die's, Stamps, Embossing Folder and there's even papers in side the latest edition of the Die Cutting Essentials Magazine and if you haven't guessed by now this is exactly what I have been using for our next gathering of the crafty clan or should I say class this week lol!
Hello there, as you can see I've taken my inspiration from this lovely set of free gifts that come boxed in this Magazine and I am quite impressed I have to say. The dies cut beautifully, the embossing folder is so pretty and so are stamps, very useful indeed!
Here is the first of my interpretations hope you like it.

Memento Rich Cocoa

Spectrum Noir  Pen PL2(medium purple)

Water brush

Distress inks
Mowed Lawn
Seedless
Preserves
Vintage Photo
Bundled Sage

Pearl Starlight Wax

So I am still working on card number two and I will pop back later this afternoon to show you. I will add more pictures of both cards then 😀
.............................. Card two.............. 6x6
Forgot to tell you that the first card was a 7x7.

This time I have used the Trellis die and stamps.
Distress inks Vintage Photo
Walnut Stain
The only other embellishment added is a little Xcut flower die.


Done for another week, think you could do so much with these freebies like I said the dies cut like a dream and will go with.so many that you already have. Louise still has some magazines available but I bet they won't last long x
See you soon x

No comments: