MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Flower Frame - Stamps & Dies by Chloe

Afternoon and Hi!
Can't spend too much time on the post today as I have been suffering all last night and all of today with my back it is driving me nuts right now and I'm waiting for the tablets to kick in so I will tell you about the classes without further ado!
Pretty and floral for our next set of cards, made with this lovely big Flower Frame stamp and some matching dies by Chloe.
Both cards are 7x7 square but I have made them in different colour ways and you could really go to town with this set but given our time in class I haven't gone over board.
So here is a list of products used to make them:
Versamark ink pad
Dark Cherry gilding polish
Silver Embossing powder
Iced Spruce Distress ink
Starlight Wax White Gold
Brilliant Sparkle Sea Turtle embossing powder
Diamond Sparkles Hologram glitter
Glue Pen
That's mostly it I think so I will leave you with a couple of photos and see you soon x


Centura pearl cardstock and a touch of the Dark Cherry Gilding Polish
 The Flower frame stamp creates the background and the die cut flowers are layered on top.

 Card two is very similar but a slightly different layout and the die cut flowers are made from parchment this time.


This background has been embossed with the Sea Turtle Powder.

Sorry not the best photos but still better than none I guess x

No comments: