MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Sands of Time - Time Flies Donna Ratcliff Designs

Why does it have to be so miserable today?the light is so bad to work in and why does everything go wrong? when you are trying your best to get things finished with plenty of time to spare, well I guess that's just the way it goes so how can you tell that I'm having a bad day !!!!!! Not playing any more need to have a cup of coffee and re-group. Deep breath and start again........
Well hello! lets go back to the start and begin once more. Trying to incorporate a few different techniques this week and I might just regret it later lol! I have used the new stamps from Crafters Companion which are Sands of Time and Time Flies

A6 Rubber stamp sheet at a great price.







Card 1 is 7x7

Just taken a very quick photo to give you an idea as time is definitely not on my side today.
Distress Ink pads
Salty Ocean
Rusty Hinge
Mermaid Lagoon
Candied Apple
Black Versifying
Clear Powder
Jade Starlight Paint and a small paint brush or water brush
Blending tool or foam
Now I need to just finish card 2 so I will be back in a while with the results of a very stressful day !
To be continued........
Like I said this morning nothing going to plan so I have taken a couple more photos to let you see the things I have been using on our second card.
Aqua Pens to colour the Hour Glass and Leaves
Alcohol Pens to colour the flowers
Spiced Marmalade to distress the edges of the background which was created with the Colour Cloud Chalk inks and a touch of Glitter Kiss
Now I just have to stick it all onto the card base............. hopefully 😲



Aqua pens

Alcohol pens


I have used the Cosmic Shimmer Crackle Glaze to make the back drop to the main image.
I have started! so I will finish! card 2 it will be all ready for class tomorrow,
See you soon x

Update......
Just a couple of photos taken at the end of yesterday's class.

No comments: