MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 29 May 2019

Live Life in Full Bloom - with a little - Peony Revisited

Hi everyone, so here's the thing I've been scratching my head for a couple of days trying to get some motivation for this week's class and only this morning I made a decision to use this lovely die set from Paper Boutique (Live life in full Bloom) as I have never tried them before and it may just have gone well which is very fortuitous seen as I was running out of time and I got this idea to re visit the Peony range just because I love the Flower dies.
I used a combination of Izink ink pads as you will see in the photo, some die inks and some Pigment ink pads (these were the one's used to colour the flowers).
Enchanted Gold Gilding Polish
Pink Thistle Opal Polish
Blending tools and blending duabers
Gemini Torn circle dies
Peony Butterfly Dreams die set
Large Ball Too (to shape the flowers)
Black Versafine ink pad
That just about sums it up let's see what I came up with.......


Izinks, Distress inks, Harmony inks or any similar products will work




 Click on the photo to enlarge

I may just add a couple of leaves to each flower if I get time

 I have die cut the flowers from a pearlescent paper then used the finger daubers to add colour with the Pigment inks
 I know the cards never look as good on the blog, you can't really see how much the Opal polish stands out on the Kraft card
The stamp that created the background is from the free set that came with the Creative Stamping Magazine issue 67

That's it for now
See you soon x

No comments: