MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Poppy Seeds, Rose Hips in 3D

Afternoon and Hello everyone, just popping in earlier than usual seen as I have been slaving over a hot and messy craft desk for most of this beautiful  21° sunny day typical for me to of missed it but I  did manage a trip to the garden centre yesterday with my lovely sis-in-law and she treated  me to a tasty lunch Yum! Thanks Trish xx
Class this week will be less of a stress you'll be pleased to know as we will be using the new 3D folders with matching stencils from CC and they are such a clever design to make your embossing folders that bit more special.
I have teamed them up with the free set of stamps from the Inspiration magazine issue 22.
Blending inks Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass, Abandoned Coral, Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn, Chipped Sapphire.
I used similar colours in the Harmony ink pads, Sandstorm, Friar Brown, Oasis, Chinese Red, Grasshopper, Midnight.
Opal polish Blue Parakeet and Golden Glow.


 Dragonfly stamped onto acetate with Black Stazon ink and coloured with Spectrum Noir Metallic pens





Rose Hip embossing  folder and stencil
Just need to add the Bee I've stamped and coloured 
Both cards are 5x7. Okay that's me done for now see you soon x

No comments: