MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Nautical continued Enjoy Life's Journey

Morning! Well it's almost lunch time,  must be because I'm hungry right now and this morning has gone too quick for my liking.
Prepping for our next classes and decided to stick with the Nautical range as so many of you are liking it and have already bought either the stamps or the dies or both, why not indeed! they are so nice to work with.
I have chosen to make the first of the cards especially Male orientated as we always seem to be stuck for that particular type.
Using the clear stamp sets and a couple of the smaller element dies I have created a framed ocean looking scene, boring ? No as I have made the frame a touch more interesting with the  Droplets stencil from the Enchanted Forest collection, some Izink Silver Texture paste and a selection of Gilding polishes and Opal polish. Hope you like it.
Tri blend pens or other for Colouring the images
Chipped Sapphire D I or Harmony Midnight blending ink pad


Powder Blue
Enchanted Gold
Gilding polishes

Blue Parakeet
Opal polish


Click on any of the photos to enlarge








That's one done and one to get done so see you later x
Where on earth has today gone!?
Okay back now with second card, kept it very similar same techniques just different stencil and images.


The stencil I used on card two is a Sheena stencil called Barking Mad from her Create a Flower range
All done for now see you soon x

No comments: