MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Nautical - Under the Sea

Hi everyone! Would just like to say to all you lovely ladies who came along and supported us on Demo Day a Big Thank You we had a really Fantastic day it was truly Enjoyable xx
I had a few requests on the day for class so I have gone along with the theme and used some of the dies and stamps that were on offer. The first card is 5x7 and I have used one of the Nautical Embossing folders and tried to make it look similar to a page that is in the paper pad from this collection, think it's worked quite well, see what you think.
 I have used my blending inks in pale colours so you could use Distress inks in Pumice Stone
Bundled Sage
Weathered Wood
Spun Sugar
Shaded Lilac
Gathered Twigs

Opal Polish  or
Gilding Polish  or
Any of your waxes like Imagination Crafts etc

Three colours in my Alcohol pens
PP1 Blossom
TB1 Pearl blue
BGR4 Blue grey 4
They just add a hint of colour on the background panel
The next card will be  similar to another one I made for the demo using the lovely Porthole die and the fish stamps plus a couple more of the dies. I haven't recreated this one yet so I thought we would just go with it in class on the day which is time saving for me so I will show you a photo of the original card and we will create a version of this
Sorry about the glare on the photo
Similar colours as before

I think this would make a good man's card
Here is a better photo for you to look at

Just a little bit of die cutting to do lol! but it will be worth it in the end results

See you soon x

No comments: