MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 2 June 2014

Summer Meadows - With Silhouette Grasses

Hi to all, hope you had a good weekend and  to those of you who were lucky enough to attend the Great British Craft Festival at Bolton Arena (and I know quite a lot of you did make it) then I hope you enjoyed yourselves and came home with lots of crafting goodies to add to that ever increasing stash :-)
I must give a mention at this point and say *well done Louise* for exhibiting at your first show and I think I might be right in saying that you enjoyed the experience in the end.....
Now I must move on as time is getting short and class is coming round fast so this week our first card is an 8x8 and I used Distress inks Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot. Black Versafine and Clear Powder and a touch of Star Dust Stickles glitter glue. The stamps are A Little Bit Scenic - Silhouette Grasses from Sheena Douglass and the sentiment is from my stash which is a Stamps by Chloe.
I will have to post the second card a little later as I've not quite finished yet as my back is still really playing up so I need to take a short break whilst the painkillers kick in, so - I'll be back - as the saying goes, see you in a while x

As promised second card and this time I have used Antique Linen, Old Paper And a hint of Black Soot.I did want to add some gold glitter but alas I just couldn't find it so it had to be the crystal instead, not to worry eh! The background is kraft card using the glycerin faux leather technique like we did on the coffee time cards. Well that's me done now so hopefully I'll see you very soon x

No comments: