MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 23 June 2014

All Things Grow

Well what a glorious day it has been such a pity I've missed it all slaving away over a hot craft table working hard on samples for my next demo on Saturday and this is how it's going to be for the rest of the week.
So without further ado I will make haste so that I can get right back to the said hot craft table lol!
Here this week we have for your delight two cards on offer one for those of you who like your flowers and the other for those of you who like your butterflies, and for those of you who like both then win win all round :-)
Ok so the stamped images are both from Chloe Designs and the sentiments and embossing folders are from Crafters Companion as are both the dies. I have also used Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks, Black Versafine and Clear Embossing Powder. Both the Lilies and Butterflies have been coloured with Alcohol Markers in a skin tone  to compliment the Antique Linen and a pastel pink (butterflies) along with three or four shades of yellow to orange (lilies) you can use anything you choose to colour in your images if you prefer to paint or use pencils it's up to you. I almost forgot the Scattered Straw D I and on the lilies I added some Stickles glitter glue (Fruit Punch) on the butterflies I used my Quickie Glue Pen and Crystal glitter.
Think that's all so it's back to work for me now and I'll see you all later.
Sheilagh :-)
That's if I ever get anything finished for D day ha! ha!  x

No comments: