MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 30 June 2014

Floral - Vintage and Blue Lilies

Evening folks sorry it's late but what a busy weekend I've had, despite the fact that I had a demo to do on Saturday my lovely daughter in her infinite wisdom decided that this weekend would be the best time to move out and into her new home. Now don't get me wrong as I will miss her but Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you Yes! All the extra space and no one to empty all of my makeup, hair spray and much much more. Now that just leaves me with all the mess to tidy that she seems to of left behind, oh well I'll just take my time lol!
Right lets move on in a rapid fashion as I'm starting to wilt in the energy department rather fast now.. This week we will make a 7x7 square card using one of the Vintage Floral embossing folders and a stamp by Chloe called Lily Corner. The embossed background has been inked with Salty Ocean and Black Soot, the border strip and the main image panel has been inked with Pumice Stone all of them Distress Inks. The message plaque and sentiment both from a set of the Vintage Floral Sentiments have been stamped in Black Versafine and embossed in clear powder as have the lilies. I coloured the lilies with my pencils using light blue, dark blue and a purple blended with my alcohol marker blending pen.
Card two is a 6x6 and the panels have been cut with a Spellbinders set of labels dies, the white panel has been embossed with Vintage Floral Flower Garden embossing folder. This time I stamped the image in Clear Ink and embossed in a Silver Sparkle Wow Powder. The flowers have been coloured again with my pencils in pink and orange. I have also used D.Inks Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick. The lilies have been layered to add just a little depth. Think that's it for now so I'll end here and see you all later  :-)
Sheilagh x

No comments: