MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 9 June 2014

Enchanted and Elegant in pinks

Good afternoon, hope you all had a good weekend I actually managed to spend nearly an hour in my greenhouse yesterday tending to my tomato plants who were looking a little sorry for themselves I have to say not checked on them yet today but they should be fine one hopes, better than they were anyhow. Thought we might go a little girlish this week as I have used some Papermania papers in pinks along with quite an elegant lady stamp from Clarity (Barbara Gray to you and me). I added a couple of the die cut flourishes form the free die on the Tattered Lace mag that came in last week and a touch of Victorian Velvet D.I. The die cut panel is the Die'sire Enchanted create-a-card die and the embossing is from the A4 Cable Knit folder, all put together on an A4 easel card.
I'll pop back later with card two so for now here's a couple of photos to give you some idea, back soon x
Wow where did that time go well better get on with it and show you what's for seconds so to speak, Mmmmm! feel a Magum kinda moment Ooohhh yes but I will wait until I've told you all about card two - simple and quick used the same elements as in the first card except for the papers just added an extra stamp into the mix and by the way here's a heads up so watch this space - ? - moving on I used Black Versafine and Clear Powder, a Baby Pink Alcohol marker pen and my Die'sire Stamping Frame dies. That is just about that for now I will see you all very soon me thinks x Sheilagh x

No comments: