MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 18 June 2014

It's on the Dresser !

Hi just a quick little sneak peek sorry but circumstances since yesterday have been horrendous so this is a little hint of what we will be doing in class.
I have used Distress Inks Antique Linen and Tea Dye, one of the Spellbinders Labels dies and a border die. It's quite simple in design but just needs a little die cutting and glueing and is easy to put together.
Will do my best to post a photo of second card a little later.

Card two is the same style and I have used some patterned papers as I did in card one from a 12 x 12 paper pack from Papermania, the die cut panel is from the Die'sire range by Crafters Companion and the Card Candi has been coloured with a dark brown Spectrum Noir pen. I stamped the sentiment in black Archival. Well it's late now so I'll see you very soon :-)

No comments: