MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 15 June 2015

Folded Bag Card

Hello, hope you all had a good weekend mine wasn't so good due to a slight incident with a little black cat who succeeded  in getting me up at the stupid hour of 5.15 on Saturday morning as this was obviously feeding time in a cats day and after obliging whilst trying to extract myself from kitchen with said cat in doorway managed to get my foot stuck in the bottom of my PJ's and fell forward and by yanking my foot free to avoid total disaster broke my big toe ! I ask you? and I thought black cats were meant to be lucky, so much for that theory lol! I didn't laugh at the time needless to say  : (

Lets move on so I can take my mind off the throbbing pain that's due to standing all day on Sunday and most of today. This week we are going to make this little cute folded Bag Card using some more of the 12x12 papers from our last class.

Okay so this bag style card will unfold to reveal tabs inside that also open and I think it would be extra nice to make this project up in a wedding theme or better still it would make a perfect CHRISTMAS CARD, there I said the magic words but before you all shout out at your computers no I didn't!!!! no Christmas theme just yet lol ! Well not for a little while anyway. Just wanted to tease you all and say the C word..........
Please bare in mind that it was a little difficult to photograph and the photographer is slightly distracted at the moment.




As you can see I have also made a very quick 6x6 card using the beautiful papers, a die cut frame and a Spellbinders butterfly die.

I'm not sure  about a couple of things yet maybe I will loose the Lace trim and replace it with something different.



















Here you can see the inside which is only missing some nice sentiments, maybe some die cuts.







This is the card fully open and I would say that it is just waiting to be embellished to the max........





The last two photo's show the outside and what glue and ink pad I have used as for the gold Gilding Wax not a clue, I think it must just be photo bombing lol !


See you soon x

Shelagh.








The ink pad is Worn Lipstick.

No comments: