MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Pocket Page Folded Book

Hooray I have a brain after all! lol! For some strange reason I thought that I had already posted this week's classes but it turns out I was so wrong and it's a good thing I checked because it didn't appear to be the case, something to do with the fact that it had been saved into drafts and had not been published onto the blog, so for whatever reason this happened I am sorry for the delay.

This week we are going to make a 6x6 booklet and the pages will be folded from 12x12 cardstock.
The paper pack we will use to decorate it comes from Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection - French Lavender. I have used the Die'sire flower die Lace Bloom and Butterfly Die along with my Sweet Pea Tattered Lace die (free on the last magazine)  to embellish the front of the book and just a touch here and there  of Vintage Photo and Shaded Lilac Distress inks.
The butterflies have been cut from Kraft card that has the new product Stick-It on one side then glitter applied which gives a fantastic effect for very little effort.

Here you can see that I have die cut some of the flowers from the papers and some from plain cardstock, they are just awaiting something for the centers to finish them off but I haven't decided yet what to use.


Here you can see the pages on the inside  and no they are not difficult at all to make

I haven't embellished the pages because of the time factor but you will be able to do so at your leisure.


It would appear that a couple of my photo's have disappeared and at this point I am trying to find them but I'm having difficulty in retrieving them. Don't hold your breath whilst I try and sort it out loll! You might just turn a shade purple but at least you'll match your project he! he! Sorry, jesting I am.......


I have to say that I enjoyed making this little book it's one of those projects that can be as quick or as long as you want it to be by the amount you add and embellish, you could really go to town so to speak and make them for any occasion or simply just to keep for yourself, think I will be making a few more of these just for me x
See you soon.




Ah! ha!  found one of the lost photo's, you can now see the three dies I used to decorate the front cover.  : )

No comments: