MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 8 June 2015

Vintage Rose - post card or door hanger...... Couture Creations 12x12

Hi Ladies, a quick heads up just going to post a photo first of what's been used to create this week's classes and would you believe it I have got toothache which has stayed most of the weekend so I'm going to be very brief as I'm still trying to finish part two of our class in between the pain relief.
Part one is not a card this time but something a little different so I hope you will enjoy it. Here is a photo of what I have used to create it along with the most gorgeous papers from this 12x12 beautiful pad by Couture Creations called Vintage Rose and I know you will all love these.......
(click on photo to enlarge)
I will be back later to show you the finished product of my somewhat troubled labor loll! but for now at least you can see what it is I have used.

Okay so for our first little project we are going to decorate an MDF door hanger



I have  used a combination of flower and leaf dies, and a couple of Sheena's flower stamps.



























Back later with more info.
So bet you thought I had forgotten well would I do that lol ! 
Next up we have an 8x8 card using one of the post card images and keeping it in the same vintage feel as the papers suggest.




As you can see I have used stamps from Sheena's set Wild Briar for the flowers and Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw and Peeled Paint.
Used my Quickie glue pen to add a touch of chunky glitter to the flowers.



Forgot to mention that I added some of my Renaissance Gold Gilding Wax to one off the embossed panels which has been embossed in one of the rose design folders.











The leaves are die cut out of black cardstock with a Sue Wilson die.

The flower has been stamped in black Versatfine and heat embossed with Clear Powder, coloured with Distress ink.



Well I'll finish here and go get ready for this afternoons class, so see you all later.

Shelagh x



No comments: