MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 1 June 2015

Imagination and Sparkle

Hi all, hope you had a good weekend can't say I'm impressed with the weather right now 1st of June and it feels like its going back to winter what's going on? Anyhow they do say that it's going to get warmer so we shall wait and see. Something you don't have to wait for is this week's class and it's something a little different for you to try, some of you may have already tried these products before but we haven't used them in class up to now. This week will are going to use stencils and Sparkle Medium from Imagination crafts. They have such a huge range to choose from and the colours of the sparkle medium are fabulous, I couldn't decide which ones I liked best. Easy to work with and great results what more could you ask for. The photos I'm going to show you certainly don't do these products any justice so please bare this in mind.
Okay here's what they look like and I have used a couple of different colours onto the same stencils.



Here are the two stencil designs we are going to be working with and to the left are the pots of sparkle medium.


This first card is 8x8 and the background is white card embossed in my butterfly folder from Die'sire range by Crafters Companion. I have used the new Distress Ink colour Abandoned Coral along with two colours of the Gold Gilding Wax.
I have to admit the card looks one hundred percent better in real time.

You probably can't see it but I have used acetate in front the main image as an overlay and stenciled  part of the design onto it.















Click on a photo to enlarge the pictures.





The second stencil is long and slim, it's prefect for putting the decorative panel onto a DL shaped card.




I created the background using my Distress inks and smoothie blending tool.
The colours are in the photo below.

The DL card has been embossed in the A4 leafy vine folder.



There's a little something extra just peeking out from the very background, it's a very new product to Imagination Crafts so I thought I would let you try a little of mine to see what you think of it, lol ! bet you're wondering what on earth I'm talking about well you will have to come to class to find out......... cruel me!! 

Distress Ink Pads used:
Peeled Paint
Broken China
Salty Ocean
Shaded Lilac
Faded Jeans


Abandoned Coral
Black Versatfine

Clear Powder

Gold Gilding Waxes

Okay that's just about everything so see you all soon x

Shelagh   : )

No comments: