MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 27 June 2016

It's got to be a Lazy Daisy - English Country Garden collection

Morning everyone, can I just thank all you lovely ladies for coming to see us on Saturday for our Crafter's Companion demo day I  hope you all enjoy your new goodies as I know you will, it was a fun day for us all.
As I'm still feeling the after effects of such a busy day and Sunday was certainly no different for me either I have decided to go with the easy option and also the requests of some of you who came to our demo for a class with the Lazy Daisy sample cards I had made so by popular demand that's what we shall recreate this week. However I have to say that colours and patterned papers may vary slightly but I'm sure you won't be too bothered by that fact.
If you managed to get your beautiful dies on the day then by all means bring them with you and then you won't have to wait as long for your turn to do the die cutting 😊
After die cutting the daisies I applied some of my Pearl Gilding Polish before gluing them together, then I cut out several of the lovely leafy swirls which comes as part of the Lazy Daisy die set. The flowers and swirls were all cut from Kraft cardstock.
Just to let you know before I add any photos of the cards I used Distress inks Gathered Twigs and Frayed Burlap. I believe that the daisy card was so popular because I kept it plain and the colours very pale and  simple although it would look just as nice in any colour as its such a pretty flower.
Back in a while just have to go and finish our second class card off before I can add the photo's.




So I'm back and this is one of the cards I made as a sample for the demo day and just because you asked if we could make it as a class card that's exactly what you are going to do.



Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad.
Pearl Gilding Polish.
Lazy Daisy die set.
Sara's Embossing folder from English Country Garden collection.







I've made the next card using Stacey Base card dies.

The stamps from English Country Garden collection.

Colour Cloud ink Rose Blush.

Quickie glue pen and Glitter Jewels Iced Snow.

Black Versafine ink.





I have stamped the background paper  with the Gathered Twigs Distress ink.

I think that this card will be quite quick to achieve so if we have finished good time then I may have a third up my sleeve which just might have that butterfly on that you all seemed to want to get your hands on but we will all have to wait and see, I do know however that Louise has put yet another order in so hopefully they will be back in the shop soon : )

Later x

Shelagh

By the way can I  just say   "COME ON ENGLAND" and play some real Football!!!!!

No comments: